Benefits of Assisted Living
Embrace Our Engaging Lifestyle
Research is confirming what many of us have long believed from personal experience – strong social connections play an important role in health and well-being. At Allerton House Assisted Living in Duxbury, we help residents enjoy a fuller lifestyle with engaging social activities seven days a week.
It’s easy to stay social and live a healthy lifestyle at Allerton House in Duxbury. Enjoy:
- Chef-prepared meals in the company of others
- A great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones
- Seated chair exercise classes offered six days per week
- Exercising in a state-of-the-art fitness center, or taking a stroll down outdoor walking paths
- Secure, easy-to-navigate accommodations and a full calendar of engaging programs
- Catching up with friends over a cup of coffee in the Café
To help residents receive the right level of supportive assistance and access to medical care when needed, we have a range of services available on our campus:
- Assisted Living Resident Care Services led by an RN with routine assessments to ensure the appropriate level of care
- Priority access to short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care at Bay Path Rehab & Nursing Center
- Complimentary transportation to doctors’ appointments offered as a convenience to Allerton House Assisted Living residents
Want to learn more about Allerton House Assisted Living at The Village at Duxbury? Schedule a tour by calling 781.298.0297 or emailing email@example.com.
We are proud to be featured by Assisted Living Magazine for Best Assisted Living in Duxbury, Massachusetts.