Duxbury House At The Village
Memory Care Assisted Living Residence
The Duxbury House At The Village Memory Care Residence is designed to enhance the quality of life for those living with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias.
Our award-winning memory care assisted living community has two intimate, self-contained households. Thoughtfully designed for freedom of movement, each household of just 12 suites reduces stress and builds a sense of community with staff and new friends.
Duxbury House Residents are respected as individuals, with supportive memory care services provided by full-time care teams for familiarity, continuity of care, and the dignity they deserve.
The Duxbury House All-Inclusive Plan Features:
- Dedicated Memory Care Director, Nurses, Resident Assistants, Social Worker, and Life Enrichment Team
- 24-hour staffing with caregivers who are Certified Dementia Care Practitioners (CDP) specializing in memory impairment care
- Two self-contained, homelike households, each with a country kitchen, dining room, living room, sunroom, and lounges for quiet visits
- A robust schedule of staff-led, engaging daily activities
- Personal care assistance and medication management
Explore the full list of amenities on the Duxbury House At The Village Memory Care Residence website.
Duxbury House Virtual Tour
Our video tour lets you explore our award-winning memory care assisted living community from wherever you are.View our Floor Plans