Allerton House Assisted Living
Monthly Rental Assisted Living Apartments
Allerton House Assisted Living at The Village at Duxbury is one of the best-kept secrets on Boston’s South Shore.
Nestled within The Village at Duxbury’s 38-acre campus, Allerton House offers spacious one-bedroom assisted living rental apartments. Each apartment features separate living area, full bath, generous closet space, and convenient kitchen.
Allerton House Assisted Living is designed for a more active and engaged lifestyle with the connections of a larger community. Welcoming community areas provide the comforts of home, with varied menu selections available in our Café and Dining Room, and access to our state-of-the-art fitness center with indoor heated pool and juice bar.
Allerton House Assisted Living residents enjoy the privacy of one-bedroom apartment living. One monthly fee includes:
- Three meals daily in our beautiful Dining Room
- Housekeeping and linen exchange
- Personal laundry service
- Daily bed making and trash removal
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable television and telephone hookup
- Certified Resident Care Assistants available 24 hours
- Daily social, recreation, educational and fitness programs
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Assistance with coordination of healthcare needs, medical appointments and resources
- Personal care assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Scheduled local transportation
- Short-term respite care available
Self-administered medication management program and other services are available for an additional cost.